martes, 2 de julio de 2013

July sketches

Aloha! I know I've been away more than a month but I have been very busy (that's good).

Aloha! Sé que he estado desaparecida más de un mes pero he estado muy ocupada (eso es bueno).

  Florence and the Machine "Only if for a night", watercolour, pencil.



Josh Rouse "Come Back", pencil.


And good news! Now that I have a Twitter account you can follow me there to be aware of my news: @JudithChamizo  and also I have a FACEBOOK PAGE! I finally decided to make it, you can already go there and tell me how much you like my illustrations! Run and tell all your friends!

¡Y más buenas noticias! Ahora que ya tengo una cuenta en Twitter, podéis seguirme para saber de mis novedades: @JudithChamizo y también tengo una ¡página de FACEBOOK! Al final me decidí a hacerla, ¡ya podéis ir allí a decirme cuanto os gustan mis ilustraciones! ¡Corre y díselo a todos tus amigos!

2 comentarios: